Sunday 6 February 2011

Motivationless Moment

Noticed a distinct lack of motivation today. The past week has been spent auditioning at and surrounding myself with the place I hope to make my home next year. The week before this was taken up with a production that took a lot of effort, a lot of rehearsal and ended up being very successful.




Now I'm at college, in a third year, spending the majority of my time doing a subject that was a back-up option and that I can't find my heart in. The grades I get this year shouldn't hold any sway over whether I get where I want to be next year or not. So what's the point?
I'm finding the prospect of appearing back in college on Monday morning more than a little dreary.





I'm lagging one year behind my own life's plan and I need to get out of this town...

No comments:

Post a Comment